NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Cpl (Ret) VandeVord

VandeVord's ArmA 3: Laws of War DLC Giveaway

I just feel like doing a small giveaway. I'm hoping to see at least 3 people want in.

How it will work.

1. Only one entry per person who does not already own the DLC. No "I AM ENTERING TO HELPING ANOTHER PERSON GET IT." allowed. Let's be honest, doing that is an unfair cunty move.

2. I will friend the winner and send him or her the game as a gift.

3. The raffle will end on Thursday the 15th @ 2359.

4. Winner will be announced at some point in the few days following.

5.I'll be choosing the winner by random.org number generator. Each person saying they want in on the raffle will be assigned a number based on the order they post. Obviously anyone who posts about stuff besides wanting in on the raffle doesn't get a number.

6. Ask any questions you may have on this post, please avoid PMing.

7. Also I do not guarantee playing with whomever wins. I'll consider it if asked, but no promises sorry.

8. LCpls and up only. No entry phase people allowed.

So good luck.

ArmA 3: Laws of War Steam Page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/571710/

The google sheet for the giveaway

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vsjI_Azrts2Y6_Wwe2LfebpaKPrsmIIYO6VwGh74TvY/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Cpl VandeVord
  • Upvote 2

Sorry for the delay.  HM2 Pulliam is the winner. Video below. HM2 Pulliam please contact me at your earliest convince on ts3 and I'll gift you the DLC via steam.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1