NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
GySgt Van Dyke

The Old Days

I send this to Capt Koch a few weeks ago

Me8RmvK.png

and in honor of our highest ranking member

CRQNWSm.png

I wish I had earlier ones, maybe I can get some really old ones from Dennis.

ArmA2OA_2012-05-19_19-42-26-20.jpg

Old old days back in ArmA 2 with the 15th (some of you were there)

Scared.png

Some of those names should be familiar

These days its India Company over there, they use Archer as the call-sign. I spent most of my time away from the 3d over in Titan in the 15th.

Here's all my screenshots from the 13th

https://imgur.com/a/nA0wo

highlight:

right around this screenshot @Maj Ray gave me a good ass slap and the best power couple in the history of the unit was conceived

nJ143eO.jpg

Edited by 1stLt Cole

I'm not really an "old timer", but the little bit of time I had before the switch from the 13th was pretty cool.

My ITB class, day 1 in the unit. 

5927CF6A7B7FABA252AE8797670C500E75BB9865

The last Misfit 3 Training (I think).

Spoiler

4074980FF0653C0E56C4CD0A28C2E68EBC566186BE18AE845800BA544C3AEB97501E2AF600F1F268B55D7E2DA8BE50519ECBDD9E35D7F97D6B223D03

OQBfoac.jpg

Remember this one guys? We had to swim for 15 or 20 min. That was the first FTX as the 3d, and we never did it again... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cpl Van Dyke said:

OQBfoac.jpg

Remember this one guys? We had to swim for 15 or 20 min. That was the first FTX as the 3d, and we never did it again... 

Was that 8324 or were all of the first FTX long swims? Task Force Charlie's first FTX was. I cut out like 500m of swimming. 8324 was a long way behind us (8325), we definitely got super soggy.
https://youtu.be/b4Tm_I5h82o?t=215

Don't think I have much from the 506th but might have some stuff from the 13th laying around.

5 hours ago, GySgt Street said:

I send this to Capt Koch a few weeks ago

Me8RmvK.png

and in honor of our highest ranking member

CRQNWSm.png

pv2ndlt koch, a-10 pilot extraordinaire

C8FD2F3BB3958EC26C6414DD01FCBE77EC34D3E2

Homy shit pictures of me as a Cpl Exist?! Everything i’ve seen has me as a PFC or a butter bar.. man this was a freak high time of shinanies.

Also, @1stLt Cole best power couple? You obs never heard Cpl Corman and @1stLt Kardnal rip bongs and snort come right in front of Irwin and Del leo during ing ops and get away with it because that good man is real power..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SSgt Bazarnicki said:

Was that 8324 or were all of the first FTX long swims? Task Force Charlie's first FTX was. I cut out like 500m of swimming. 8324 was a long way behind us (8325), we definitely got super soggy.
https://youtu.be/b4Tm_I5h82o?t=215

Don't think I have much from the 506th but might have some stuff from the 13th laying around.

No, Capt Marsden was not in Bandits 8324, it was  @1stLt (Ret) Reeves team.

QfUcDaq.png

OzBkaeL.jpg

Edited by GySgt Hito
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@SSgt BazarnickiThat was 8320. Eventually, when that got closed, we became 8311. Thats when ol' Mako here took over an MSOT as a Cpl. Remember when you got promoted and we made you read your own promotion warrant @Capt Makowski?

Oh and it was more like a kilometer and a half. We got dropped way far out from our actual drop zone. 

Edited by Cpl Van Dyke
  • Like 1