NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sgt (Ret) Heikinheimo

Profile pictures

Oi!

Show them off or whatever. I show you mine, you show me yours ;D I made a couple just for the fun of it. I'm absolutely not a wizard with this stuff but i feel like i can do things when i have an idea of what it needs to look like. I'm not opposed to making something for you if you have a theme in mind.

profilealt_1_zpsf7od5vzt.png

simple_zpsjjujf57b.png

Very good! That gave me an idea that I should try out later.

I got only 1 thing to poke at... You are not a medic, you are a corpsman :P

You should make the shadow all black, the white hurts.

Thanks. Make sure to show it here when its done! :) I know about the medic thing, we just don't have a "corpsman" labelled vest (yet?) so i just picked the one most appropriate. The image was supposed to be reminiscent about the old ipod commercials and so the white stuff was very much intentional :)

Ipod commercial:

Spoiler

ihouse_wallpaper_by_watafu_dev.jpg

1 hour ago, PO3 Heikinheimo said:

Oi!

Show them off or whatever. I show you mine, you show me yours ;D

That really only worked for me in like...high school/middle school.

SWEET! Except for the fact that long barrel SCARs look absolutley dreadful with a supressor. Get that can of it and you got something phenomenal.

Heh, Thanks! I thought so too about the suppressor but i was so far into editing when i realized it i just thought fuck it and finished with the suppressor.

Edited by PO3 Heikinheimo