NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Guest G. Miller

World War 3 is out

Guest G. Miller

World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS set in a modern, global conflict. Strong teamplay, national armed forces, real locations, full body awareness and a versatile customization system all contribute to the authenticity of the modern combat experience enhanced by other essential elements such as a robust ballistic system, advanced armors and life-like weapons. Produced in cooperation with military R&D centers and consultants, World War 3 shows the consequences of every battle in the context of a global war campaign on a strategic war map.

Its out to 30 USD: https://store.steampowered.com/app/674020/World_War_3/

Guest G. Miller

Yea I can respect the price when its not even a full game yet.

It looks pretty meh, especially when I already own an uninspired modern FPS that still looks great and have literally 10x the content *cough* BF4 *cough*. I'll save my money for BFV.

@GySgt Specter what card you using? I'll swear at the Polish devs in their filthy language for a fix.

WW3's pretty fun but buyer beware it does have a long way to go in terms of development.

Edited by Cpl Zietara

8 hours ago, Cpl Zietara said:

@GySgt Specter what card you using? I'll swear at the Polish devs in their filthy language for a fix.

WW3's pretty fun but buyer beware it does have a long way to go in terms of development.

970TI

19 minutes ago, GySgt Specter said:

970TI

970 Ti or 980 Ti? I don't think there was ever a 970 Ti.

Either way, it's probably time to look at a GTX 1060 Ti 6 GB or a Vega 56, something like that.

31 minutes ago, Maj Ray said:

970 Ti or 980 Ti? I don't think there was ever a 970 Ti.

Either way, it's probably time to look at a GTX 1060 Ti 6 GB or a Vega 56, something like that.

It might be a 980TI. And yeah I know, I'm just broke as a motherfucker.

• Sad 1

Sign in to follow this