NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sgt (Ret) Mycka

Post Apocalyptic Fun OP Feedback

@2d Lt (T) Netley @PFC Wenner @1st Lt Spyke @WOC Levorse @HM2 Wirth  If you guys could post some feedback from the Fun op either what you liked or didnt like and anything else you'd like to see in the future please post below. I will take anything and everything in consideration. Also assume this to be the official thread for the op so expect more tags  or follow it. If youd like to post pictures or videos you took that is also fine .Thank you.

Overall I loved it, slow-paced dynamic and more importantly original the way our decisions can affect the outcome brought me back to my Fallout days was great.

If I could suggest anything it would be my Idea of newcomers, since we 5 were the main guys to kick off the series I think the next few objectives should incorporate the newcomers e.g. in the castle the recon team finds a strange jail cell further investigation reveals there are 1) 1-XX survivors locked up inside needing to be broken out 2) No survivors should you wish to have another planned location for them or  something along those lines to even make people joining dynamic and original but for me thats all I got.

Thanks again for creating this Series it's going to be a blast!

• Like 2

changes have been made from my original post and I have updated the story line. If you would like to add or change anything let me know and ill look at it. In the mean time here is the link .

• Like 1

Just so everyone is aware kits have been made with different looks from the last mission. Also the mission should be good to go I just have to run some final test. Finally all I will have to do is finish the template and send it up. This is an update for you all.

P.S

Make sure zombies and demons mod is downloaded

V/R

Sgt Mycka

• Like 1

My post is updated with story and date. If you would like it to start earlier I need to know ahead of time so I can try to work something out. Also if a bunch of you including the "original" people are message me and we can always start early,  I have no problem with that at all. Thank you

A quick thing I noticed, I love the mission and idea overall, as well as having to find antivirals and what not, but I think the time acceleration is making that aspect a little messy, like it only took 10 minutes for Robertus to die and Rivera was popping pills like no ones business. I love what it does for the aesthetic but I think the time acceleration is messing with the zombie plague  

All the same I can't wait for whats in store this week!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

New thread is made just to not clunk up the current one. Check it out as well as the opord. More to follow throughout the week.

For everyone who is currently playing and for anyone interested the Fun Op is posted with updated story line. The next mission is of course next week Saturday.(time dependent but for now 1900 est) If you have anything youd like to add or anything you like to see in future ops let me know either in the thread here or pm me. Im always down for improvement and I hope you guys will like whats in store for you. Thank you.

V/R

Sgt Mycka

Quick shout out to everyone who has been playing my fun op. Its been about a month and a half and I couldnt be happier with the results. I hope for only more and better missions in the long run. If you guys have any suggestions for missions to be made please DM me.

With Love,

Sgt Mycka

Story updated with the most recent mission. Also I will be gone for about a month to go to a field exercise so I will not be at my computer for about a month. Once I get back then the Fun Op will resume as normal. If you have any questions or suggestions please message me on the forums or discord. Thank you.