NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Ethnic clashes in Sri Lanka escalate
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Netley

Netley's Combat Footage and Postcards

A little fun wave defense created by yours truly, thanks to 1stLt Tullo, LCpl Frase and LCpl Wenner for joining in!

20190924223114_1.jpg

20190924223103_1.jpg

Just your average CD training session

?imw=2048&imh=1152&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
Then coming up to the surface to find a nice display has been made

?imw=2048&imh=1152&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 2

6621A7C89646C589CBF5F37E1715F21DB9320292

Experience terrible leadership at no cost just play the VOD! (Psst I am referring to my leadership skills) (Pssssstt Ignore me flashing the guy with my flashlight YOU SEE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!)

• Like 1

Accurate Account of Team Training Last night

Ok maybe not super accurate but I did feel like I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 again with the new Optical Modes thanks Mod Team! Good luck reading this ha.

Ten plus KIAs. Good hit. Good hit.; Oh, man, that's another ten plus confirmed, Hunter two one. Good shootin'; That's gotta be at least five... no, ten plus KIAs.; Oh man. That's at least ten more confirms Hunter Two-One. Good shooting. That's a direct hit hunter two one. Keep up the fire.; He's down.

HKCB4Zy.jpg

Be advised, Hunter 2-1, you have an enemy patrol by that bank to the north, over.; Hunter 2-1, fifteen-plus tangos approaching near the diner to the west, over.

7q3Vpim.jpg

oj8T5Nr.jpg

The convoy's here! Everyone on me! We're getting the hell outta here! Let's go, let's go! Ramirez! The convoy is just to the south of Burger Town, get your ass over here! Move!

Overlord, Hunter 2-1. Be advised: precious cargo is secure, repeat, precious cargo is secure. We're oscar mike.

Overlord copies all. Good job. Out.

B204ABC241FA0A6F2B46FE4179103199CD37C60187603DA0D9E045A33469E777446859FAE0F883BE

That one guy surviving out in the Desert until he was thwacked by a rocket

0F632E69D9CD9B40F3E82A223F8D24EC8F7ECDFE

• Like 1