NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
GySgt Cole

Military Pictures/Video Thread

3 hours ago, Capt Wolfe said:

Why do the canadians always get the cool shit??   Look at that stock

25353937_1553552691388755_76118288013242

Plate Carrier is Canadian brand! Check em' out www.ferroconcepts.com. I own one myself and my god nothing like the JPC's.

On 1/9/2018 at 6:39 PM, Sgt Carter said:

Came across this in my Facebook feed. I'm not sure which divisions are featured but definitely a sick montage!

Soooooo..... those miniguns with what looks like thermal and/or Night Vision sights. Modteam, we need you badly right now.

Edited by 1stLt Falconer
  • Upvote 2

On 1/9/2018 at 9:39 AM, Sgt Carter said:

Came across this in my Facebook feed. I'm not sure which divisions are featured but definitely a sick montage!

The driveby with a shotgun was baller.

16 minutes ago, Sgt Jones said:

The driveby with a shotgun was baller.

It's also under investigation by the Pentagon, lol

• Upvote 3

0NjzYt6.jpg

South Korean soldiers blending in during a counter-terrorism exercise at a subway station

8tvXw86.jpg

US Marines and Japanese soldiers training at Camp Pendleton, California during Iron Fist 2018 

emgdxPa.jpg

FSB Directorate "A" (Alfa team) members during one of recent operations. Behind them - Viking MRAP. 

OQYAUab.jpg

World map by military camo style

35523209313_c3cb089adf_k.jpg

Singaporean AH-64D Apache flying throuh the city @Capt Koch

speaking of Singapore

12 minutes ago, GySgt Cole said:

FSB Directorate "A" (Alfa team) members during one of recent operations. Behind them - Viking MRAP. 

I see that even the Russians can't evade the grasp of the PT belt. Albeit, theirs is just an arm band, they're not nearly as safe from (not) being shot.

Edited by HM2 Pulliam
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GySgt Cole said:

speaking of Singapore

I’d like to meet that man who had the balls to pass that mashine on the inside lane ON A SCOOTER.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

uic6swnngmp01.jpg

Pfc. Ben Bradley (left), 7th Squadron, 10th Cavalry Regiment, ducks away from small-arms fire, as fellow scout Sgt. Jeff Sheppard, launches a grenade at the enemy’s position, during a combat engagement in northern Bala Murghab Valley, Baghdis province, Afghanistan, April 4, 2011 [1350x897]

@Cpl Golembesky BMG

n4oo7d6geip01.jpg

Air Force pararescuemen aim rifles during weapons training in Afghanistan, Feb. 21, 2018 [5248x3499]

sclgshe0cip01.jpg

As seen through a night-vision device, sailors and U.S. and British Marines conduct clearing operations on the submarine tender USS Frank Cable at Naval Base Guam, March 21, 2018 [2121x1414]

24386547863_e1e63efb47_o.jpg

Members of 3rd Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry prepare to operate in the high arctic after a parachute drop during Exercise ARCTIC RAM 2016 near Resolute Bay, Nunavut, on February 12, 2016 (7360 x 4912)

norwegian-brigade-cold-response.jpg

The Norwegian Brigade North advances during a live-fire exercise in the Setermoen Shooting Range during exercise Cold Response in 2014. The heavy Leopard 2 main battle tanks in the background. [1753 × 1156]

yxyvhbrhvpp01.jpg

F-35C's on the deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln during a storm [5760x3840]

this is too badass not to post

48x08vjqqzq01.jpg

GySgt Carlos Norman "White Feather" Hathcock II. Crawled on his stomach for days, alone, with less food or water, past enemy patrols and armaments, to take down an NVA general at 700 yds.

5 hours ago, 1stLt Cole said:

this is too badass not to post

48x08vjqqzq01.jpg

GySgt Carlos Norman "White Feather" Hathcock II. Crawled on his stomach for days, alone, with less food or water, past enemy patrols and armaments, to take down an NVA general at 700 yds.

His book, I believe it’s called Marine Sniper is worth a read. He pulled some seriously gritty shit and caught malaria like 78 times in the process.

tuD8osb.jpg

U.S. Air Force SOF provide support by fire for a simulated assault during Arctic winter training near Kiruna, Sweden

18337vh8r0w01.jpg

Estonian Defense Force soldiers firing a Rheinmetall MG3 during exercises with U.S. soldiers, April 30, 2015

x37gb8cq78w01.jpg

DEVGRU Red SQDN together with POTUS.

and finally what might be my new favorite image of US Armor:

2mdlgntik4w01.jpg

An Army armored element conducts a strategic convoy maneuver at the Hohenfels Training Area in Germany, May 2, 2018

• Like 1