NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Swanson

Ghost Recon Wildlands?

I've been taking a look at this game, is it worth getting? Is there enough to do and not get bored? I have a strange feeling it's like The Division and Far Cry.

Yeah, its alright.
Does have Ubisoft micro transactions and if you are in the milsim mind you will be tearing your hair out.
BUT, its a lot of fun in 4 player COOP. Probabl not quite worth full price, my advise: Wait for a sale.

You mean Ghost Recon: Let's Break The Game On First Patch

I have eyes on a small group of tangos.

We got a small group of Tangos.

I see a small group of tangos.

Spotted a small group of Tangos.

Over there... Tangos.

Tangos up ahead.

Heads up, tangos.

Tangos.

Tangos.

Tangos.

I hate this word.

Tangos.

Edited by Sgt (Ret) Potter
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, SSgt Falconer said:

Does have Ubisoft micro transactions and if you are in the milsim mind you will be tearing your hair out.

I'd argue the microtransactions aren't a big deal at all. They're just a "skip the game" button, not locking stuff behind a paywall. Similar to Battlefield Shortcuts, and that's in a PvP game.

As for milsim, yeah. Both Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon stopped being "milsim" by any sense of the word in the early 2000s. It's a shame, but then again GRAW2 and RS:V2 were super fun

Edited by LCpl Cole

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

Just completed it 100% and weak as fuck endings, full of bugs, full of bad mechanics and AI who can snipe with mac 11 smgs from over 250m at a lower angle.

I love being outshot by some coked up, untrained asshole dual wielding mac 10's at 500m, hitting me in the head while my .50 cal sniper rifle has issues hitting him.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the game at pretty much every turn ?

Edited by Cpl Cole
  • Upvote 1

Dis a great wan for sneaky squirrel stuff with buddies or alone. The enemy patrols do tend to be out on patrol a bit too conveniently during combat to be believable but its easily avoided with stealth and planning. Snipers work fine for me, just have to do some range testing with the scopes, but when you figure them out you can be accurate as far as you can see. I would not recommend this for a run and gun style of players but that might be cos i suck at running and gunning. Its still definitely more of a coop experience.

It is very fun to play with friends, it might make it a bit easier at times, since friends aren't as stupid as AI... For the most part at least xD

Bullet drop and speed are really bad, but after you get to know the weapon/scope you can adjust easily. The AI has it's faults, but at least they won't walk by a body like nothing happen, which makes you have to think about who you shoot first and when, to hide the bodies from view.

Plenty to do in game and plenty of "hey guey!" going on. I only wished that we could put our own music on the radio... Getting into a car is a 2 step procedure, enter and turn off radio...

• Upvote 1

Ask anyone that I play with, the first thing I ask them when we get into a vehicle, the answer will be,"Turn off that fucking radio."

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, LCpl Melo said:

"Is it fully submersible? Or just one of those floaters?"

"You think with all their cocoa plants, the air force could afford a nicer Class A cereal box or something."

wait

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sgt Specter said:

Think this small group of tangos will go good with my airforce class a cereal box?

And baby makes three.

• Upvote 3

Sign in to follow this