NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
GySgt Cole

Cole's OPTRE Missions (Mission 2: TBA)

Hello,

First of all, @Sgt Kardnal and I will be doing a sort of joint campaign with our missions playing off each other. His will have a more unconventional focus, while mine will be more conventional in nature. His mission thread will be found here

Mods:
Raider 2.0 Modpack: https://3dmrbru.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2563-3d-mrb-official-mod-pack-raider-20/

Operation Trebuchet: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=769440155

Insurrection+: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1130645540

I suggest loading TREBUCHET after 3d MP, but before 3d Mini.

If you use JSRS, I recommend turning it off for this FunOp.

Server:
I'll get this to you before we step off, we'll likely use the 8310 server.

Loadouts and Stuff:

My missions will involve us as a UNSC Army unit dropping in on Tanoa to squash an insurrection. We'll sort of be trying things out as we go along, and I hope you all have as much fun playing as I will Zeusing. 

As for organization, I'm starting with a downsized marine squad and working our way up from there.

Roster:

Squad Leader: 
Squad Corpsman: 

A FTL: 

A RFL: 
A AR: 
A GR: 

B FTL: 

B RFL: 
B AR: 
B GR: 

C FTL:
C MG: 
C AT: 
C AB:

Aviator: 
Aviator: 

Interested:

Loadouts:

Sorting by mod in the arsenal is helpful for finding all the OPTRE stuff in one place.
Uniform: Army BDU Tropic

Vest: M52/M52 [V] Woodland

Helmet: CH252 Woodland

Backpack: ILCS, ILCS+, ILCS Medic (if you need the room, most probably won't).

Facewear: Tactical glasses/HUD glasses
NVGs: Neural Vision Enchancements

Medical: Use your normal medical gear. Server is running advanced med.

MISC: Use regular binos, map, cTab etc.

SL/FTL: MA37 ICWS Assault Rifle
SC: MA37 ICWS Assault Rifle or M7 SMG

Rifleman: MA37 ICWS Assault Rifle, M41 SSR MAV/AW (unguided)
AR: M73 Light Machine Gun or M392 DMR
GR: MA37 + M301 GL Assault Rifle

AT: MA37 ICWS Assault Rifle, M41 SSR MAV/AW (guided)

MG: M73 Light Machine Gun

AB: MA37 ICWS Assault Rifle, Ammo for AT/MG

Sidearms: All ground personnel are authorized M6Gs, weight permitting. Aviators can opt for the M6C.

Grenades: M9 Frags, use regular flashes and smokes.

Suppressors: NO WEAPONS ARE AUTHORIZED FOR SUPPRESSORS,

Edited by GySgt Cole

If you're not interested in squad lead or weapons team, I've opened up a "also interested" section. I may turn this into a second squad if signups stay steady or you can fill in for absentees/I'll just attach you to existing fire teams.

Edited by GySgt Cole

1 hour ago, GySgt Cole said:

If you're not interested in squad lead or weapons team, I've opened up a "also interested" section. I may turn this into a second squad if signups stay steady or you can fill in for absentees/I'll just attach you to existing fire teams.

If you think that you're not going to need two aviators, I don't mind filling the SL or weapons team slots.

1 minute ago, WO1 Carrendar said:

If you think that you're not going to need two aviators, I don't mind filling the SL or weapons team slots.

Will most likely need at least two to start (Pelican has 12 seats, Falcon has 7). If you wanted to run transport for insert, leave CAS to Alp and then switch to ground that's fine by me.

Had a blast tonight! I will be hosting this again, same time next Sunday.

I'll clear the roster if anyone wants to reserve specific spots, but you're more than welcome to just show up next week if you'd like to do it again. I'd like to do a vehicle based missioned so roster may change a bit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If we do a vehicle based mission, I'll take a vic commander spot, otherwise I'd like to give leading a fire-team a shot.

Sign in to follow this