NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Capt Hart

Gratitude

No Hart, thank you. I can say with no doubt in my mind that I would not want anyone else to be my or Legion's team leader. Ever since I came into the unit as a Lance Corporal to where I am now you've been there for me and all of us in Legion. You always made me feel welcomed, and honestly if it weren't for you I don't think I'd be where I am in the unit now. While I know there have been times from me as an Element Leader to now that you've definitely wanted to kill me, but hey, same? The fact that you have stuck here through the thick of your life makes me respect you even more. Like you say "this is an escape", thanks for making it a fun one, and thanks for being a great Team Leader and role model, but most importantly - a great friend.

@MSgt Bingham - Thanks for being one of the first friends in the unit that I had. I knew I could always come up to your channel to have a good laugh. Hoping you can find it in you to come back one day so we can run around during ops again. Until then I'll show you 10-6 :). Thanks for just being awesome and always a friend.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Maj Makowski , 

You are painfully correct. So much so that I'm not sure that I would be where I am without your mentorship. While trying to suck too many toes here, I wanted to let you know that everything that you've taught me these past few years has been passed down onto those below me, and those below them. Your anal attention to detail, formation, organization and altogether orderliness of an element is what makes Renegade so successful as a Team. The teachings that interpersonal relationships have inside of an Element to further their skills has not been lost on them, and I have always appreciated your counsel, even when I was bleeding angry about it. While you may notice this message of gratitude sure has a lot of ingrained frustration, I think it only further serves notice of how much I appreciated it, even when you could have very well given up on me.

PS, I still have Corman's NODs.

@SSgt Carter

I couldn't have asked for a better TC, or a previous AEL. I wasn't sure of you to begin with, the idea of strapping a new guy to my leg, a new guy recruited by one of the worst CSOs I had ever had, not mentioning that name here, but you turned out to be a total surprise. Your attention to detail and ability to pick up slack without being asked to is admirable. I can see why you carry the reputation in the unit that you do now, and I should have seen it a lot earlier. Luckily I did not skimp in the oppurtunity to put you into the fires as a Team Chief, and I am ever so glad you came with me to the Team HQ level. You've grown from a capable CSO into a fledged and salted Team Chief worthy of honors, and I appreciate everything you do for the unit and for me. Thank you buddy.

@2ndLt Wauben

Our time as an HQ was short together, but I learned a lot about your personality. You've got this strange comical nature that I can only laugh at from the rear, a nature that I saw the moment you applied for Ops Chief. The way I saw your mold was that you had a lot of administrative skill. You weren't harsh, you melded well with most anyone you came across, and you knew how to resolve conflicts without letting them escalate far enough to become a problem. I respected your coolheadedness, and I still do. I think you're a fine XO, even though we miss you down here in 11, and we all wish you the best in your duties. MSOT 8311 Requests 1x M16A4 for tactical use

@LCpl Zietara

Keep up what you do. I check in on every recruit through the pipeline, whether its listening to their verbage in a busy channel or watching them in the field. I can safely say you have a place in this unit as a gem wrought from the dirt. You maintain respectful tone even when disagreeing, I don't think I've ever heard you curse out of turn, and your tactical skills are on point. If there would be one thing that I could ever offer you as advice, it would be to exhale once in a while. You're established as part of this unit's family, and you should be proud of that. We're all waiting to see how far you'll go.

@Cpl Turk

You are a very strange person, and arguably a flavor that this unit needs. The humor you have is something that never fails to strike me in just the right way, and playing with you is always fun, even if i'm not having it. The small bits of roleplay you add, whether groaning as you're being bandaged or screaming as you're being suppressed is all it takes to bring a smile to my face and realize that ArmA is worth playing, and it's worth playing with people like you. Thank you for the smiles, Turk. Keep it up.

I know there's a few more people that I appreciate, but I'm sure they already know that. Just wanted to put a few people that really deserved notice.

Come on y'all, be a little sappy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm grateful for the cheesey gordita crunch and crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell.

• Upvote 6

Sign in to follow this