NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Zietara

Need a fun 40k game?

Image result for imperium of man

ARE YOU LACKING IN THE ABILITY TO RIP AND TEAR WITH YOUR BARE HANDS?

WELL THEN LOYALIST ASTARTES DO I HAVE THE GAME FOR YOU!

I HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THIS CRAMPED SPACE IN THE IMPERIUM TO LECTURE YOU ON THE MERITS OF WARHAMMER 40,000: SPACE MARINE!

SURE THIS GAME'S CAMPAIGN FOLLOWS THE PUSSY BLUE-BALLED ULTRASMURFS ON THEIR NEVERENDING QUEST TO GET FUCKED BY THEIR SPIRITUAL LIEGE PURGE THE ENEMIES OF THE IMPERIUM, BUT THE MULTIPLAYER LETS YOU BE ANY CHAPTER YOU LIKE, INCLUDING THOSE VILE HERETIC TRAITORS THAT PLAGUE THE IMPERIUM'S GLORY THROUGH THEIR WEAKNESS!

FOR ONLY 93 PRAYERS TO THE EMPEROR (That's $0.58 on G2A) YOU CAN PICK THIS GAME UP AND PURGE THE ENEMIES OF MANKIND!

HERE IS ONE OF OUR EMPEROR'S CHAMPIONS SLAYING HERETICS WITH BOLT AND BLADE:

Spoiler

In all seriousness, it's a fun 40k multiplayer game with PvP/PvE elements and a decent campaign. If you are interested and would like to play, add me on Steam (Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146909358/ ) and I'll organize public/private events within the Unit. Also, unlike Eternal Crusade, this game has people consistently playing it and servers are usually full.

Don't bother getting it on Steam, the $30 is a rip-off compared to G2A.

Edited by Cpl Zietara
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this