NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
GySgt Cole

Military Pictures/Video Thread

On 1/9/2018 at 12:39 PM, SSgt Carter said:

Came across this in my Facebook feed. I'm not sure which divisions are featured but definitely a sick montage!

Btw to followup on my earlier comment @SSgt Carter @SSgt Jones

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/9k8575/exclusive-the-army-wont-charge-troops-caught-on-video-shooting-at-an-afghan-truck

• Upvote 2

Time for some NATO Allies since these alliances are incredibly important to our security :)

bEJRzNf.jpg

French special forces in the Sahel region.

WG56I1p.jpg

Polish JWK Operator with a Polish World War 2 veteran.

JLIs1rr.jpg

Belgian Special Forces Operators during Belgium's national holiday parade. Brussels, 21/07/2018.

j3AgyEp.jpg

German soldiers of the 292nd light infantry bataillon, part of the Franco-German Brigade, on exercise in Lithuania, February 2018

yxuftxd9z5b11.jpg

KA M110 SASS. Italian Special Operations Forces engage floating targets from the shoreline during unstable platform training held by the ISTC on the island of Crete, Greece. 

23 hours ago, Sgt Falconer said:

So the french get drum mags but we dont?

French Milsim unit when?

28 minutes ago, Maj Makowski said:

You wanna just run away all mission long?

Atleast they can 🏃🏿.

1 hour ago, Capt Jennings said:

In terms of expeditionary capacity France is really only surpassed by the US. Even the UK relies on US logistics much of the time, where France has developed some of its own infrastructure. Russia and China (demonstrably) pale to the big three of NATO. Plus French SOF is fucking lit

• Upvote 2

I can't source it, but this is apparently a SEAL and he looked pretty fucking rad so there you go

4jakioujk2321.jpg

• Like 1

ZZU71ol.jpg

USAF CCT with assorted gear, early 90s

ZUATbrI.jpg
North and South Korean forces inspect a demolished guard post along the Korean DMZ

cowyyarlkn321.jpg
drz5cb7eeo321.jpg
UKSF (likely 22 SAS) during a counter terror operation in Newcastle

• Like 2

Chad SF vs Virgin Raider B|

A 7th SFG(A) Green Beret participates in a Best ODA Competition, December, 2018

46386902312_ebb5301064_o.jpg

A U.S. Marine Corps Marine Raider with the 3d Marine Raider Battalion rides on a 1st Special Operations Support Squadron watercraft at Eglin Range, Fla., May 30, 2018.
zm9p2ictggk21.jpg