NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
SSgt (Ret) Lyon

New videos intro animation?

Apologies, I forget who it was who originally created that awesome animated intro for 13th MEU videos (thank you very much for that!), I'm wondering if we can expect another one for the 3d MRB at some point?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maj Morgan said:

I believe it was Church that did those (could be wrong).

It was definitely Church

Hello. Hi. Yes. Soon™. Church is still in the unit (though I haven't managed to get him to create an account on the new forums yet) and is going to be working on this shortly. Obviously completion depends on how busy he is IRL but its definitely happening.

Edited by 2ndLt Hart

SSgt Red has created a nice intro using the 3d logo, he has shared it with me, but i do not want to share it since it is his work. If you're interested try getting with him for permission to use/share. It is a good intro and in my opinion worth sharing if he is okay with that.

I like both are great, if you include the lighting with the thunder sound in the first one it will be better ( my humble opinion)

Hell yeah - two excellent animations to choose from - thank you both very much!

Is there a download link 2ndLt Livingston?  I can capture it myself but the quality will probably be better if I use the original clip. 

Edited by SSgt Lyon

Sign in to follow this