NEWS
  • In Universe Dateline: Febuary 14th 2023
  • Tensions rise in South Africa after no clear winner in Presidential election
  • Bomb in Tehran café kills three IRGC members, separatists suspected
  • Dominican Republic government on verge of collapse as gang violence escalates in Santa Domingo
  • Russia claims successful test of nuclear-powered cruise missile, experts remain skeptical
  • Man claims he was acting under Taylor Swift's secret orders after being arrested at NATO summit
  • Livonia detains 12 over suspected coup attempt
  • Sahrani troops disperse protest with gunfire, 8 reported dead
  • Hurricane rips through Florida Cemetery; Hundreds reported Dead
  • THESE HEADLINES ARE WORKS OF FICTION INTENDED TO SUPPORT THE STORYLINES OF THE 3d MRB REALISM UNIT
Sign in to follow this  
Capt (Ret) Kardnal

Kardnal's Kombat Kam

Classified Photos and Videos
Eyes Only

93D26A00C0B46CCAC9E0B5FAD957C4E356E7F694
Back in the 13th MEU, we had quite a deployment process. Reference "PFC Makowski" and "Pvt Kardnal". Good times.

• Sad 1

Oh man, I member the 13th days... I think I may be in that picture on the carrier somewhere. That may have been right before I showed up though...

Edited by LCpl Van Dyke

53E10D67F44048231CCDD309D71696BFD0B8F326
Watching the 15th MEU guys have a stroke with spacing. Shortly following this image I had to run down the line and tell them to use their E-tools for something more than latrines. One of their new guys was having a scottish stroke, it sounded like. Bunch of parrots. And that Sgt there? Sounded 100% like Capt Wolfe. Scared the shit out of me how similar he was ripping his guys.
Pvt Somethingsomething: Man I just dont know what we're doing
Sgt R Bruce: That's why your daddy left you and your mommy questions if she ever truly loved you.

Collective 3dMRB snickering.

Sign in to follow this